Welcome to the Village of Elmira Heights Code Enforcement page.  This is a new site for the Village and we are adding information as we learn the process.

The Heights Code Enforcement has two part-time personnel.  One is in charge of Fire Safety Inspections.  The other is in charge of property maintenance complaints and new construction (to include renovations of existing buildings) building inspections.

Below is a link to Elmira Heights Village Code for your reference.  Building Permit applications can be obtained at Village Hall.  Complaints can be filed in person or by phone.  Applications will be made available online in the near future.

Link to Village Codes

Contact for complaints and inquiries:

215 Elmwood Avenue, Elmira Heights, NY 14903